1. Term 2 fees are now due, please attend to this if you haven't already.
2. We have a board meeting tomorrow (Monday), please send through any items for discussion.
3. Matt has sent around the latest programme for Fremantle and there doesn't appear to be any changes from last week - from 7.30pm on Friday (we are singing last), 4.45pm on Saturday arvo, from 7.30pm on Saturday night (we will put our hands up to sing as early as possible) and 12.20pm on Sunday.
4. Thank you Alec for setting up and taking recordings of us on Thursday night - they are large files so we are trying to figure out a way we can upload them to the website for everyone to have a listen. But we actually sound pretty good!
We sang through all of our Freo songs, being:
Dock of the Bay
Made My Day
White Winter Hymnal
The Nearness of You
Make Your own Kind of Music
Plus the ladies sang through the Birds' Lullaby.
5. At our rehearsal on Thursday Neil will take a look at us and give us tips to improve our movement and stage presence. We will rejig the order of songs for the Saturday afternoon set to make our movement as smooth as possible. We will also skip our tea break and finish up a bit early because of the busy weekend ahead.
6. Please keep Sara in your thoughts next week. She is going in to hospital to have a hip replacement on Monday. We will miss you at Freo Sara and we are all wishing you a speedy recovery.
7. Finally, please put 18 August in your diaries - we have been selected to perform at Cottesloe, which is great news!!