1. Here is the list of carols for this year (we will pick and choose for each gig) - https://docs.google.com/document/d/19lDAX6l-MzHOzA_0a7nB5JXG0g8zllX0BpbD4gc-dnw
2. We have decided to have music in identical black folders. Steve will bring along some spares next week if you need one. They must be carried the whole time - regardless of whether you need music or not.
3. We are a low on altos for the RAC Christmas Pageant on Saturday 1 December. I know it's Christmas Party season but if anyone else could possibly make it, it would be much appreciated. We will meet at 6pm. They are paying us $600 for an hour!
4. We will meet at 5pm (for those that can) for our gig at Perth City Farm Twilight Christmas Markets on Wednesday 5 December.
5. Our gig at Morley Galleria has been confirmed for Wednesday 19 December.
Updates from Board Meeting
1. There are a few Term 4 fees outstanding - please attend to this.
2. Last call for song suggestions for next year - please send them to us by the weekend if you have one.
3. Our last rehearsal for 2018 will be on 13 December. We will meet at the hall and have a sing for an hour or so and then head over to the Windsor Hotel for drinks and nibbles. There was some strong support in favour of doing Secret Santa following our rehearsal on Thursday. In the interests of not being the Grinch, you will receive an email from Drawnames.com shortly - check your junk email if you haven't received it by tonight. Join the group and once everyone has joined, the names will be drawn. If you won't be at the last rehearsal, please give your present to someone else to bring for you or bring it to rehearsal next week.
4. Our first rehearsal for 2019 will be on 17 January.
5. Our discussions in relation to the amendments to our constitution are ongoing, and we are intending to hold a Special General Meeting in around February next year.
6. Meeting minutes will be up on the website shortly.
See you all on Thursday!