Just a few bits and pieces this week for you all:
1. Dunsborough: An amended program has now been sent through and we have had a change of venue for the Saturday afternoon concert which has been moved to the St George Family Centre. You can find the revised program here
Weekend wristbands have also arrived, if you haven't got yours yet, please catch up with me at rehearsal on Thursday.
2. A big congratulations to Sue who passed her audition at the last rehearsal. It is great to have you on board as an alto and a member of TRS.
3. Frank has now had his operation on Thursday which Carol tells us has been a success. He is now recovering in hospital and we all send our love and best wishes for a speedy recovery after a massive 8 hour operation. We are all thinking of you Frank and Carol.
4. Water bottles have now been ordered and we have told they should arrive in time for us for Dunsborough. Invoices will be sent out for water bottles over the next week. If you haven't responded as yet to the expressions of interest on the website and would like to order a bottle, please let me know asap and I will make a note that you would like a bottle. Thanks to Neil for organising this order for us - it is much appreciated.
5. Term Fees are now due. If you have already paid your invoice - thanks. If you are yet to pay your fees could you please arrange this asap. Thanks all.
6. Board Meeting - will be held this Monday. If you have any agenda items, could you please send through to Marianne by this evening and we will add for discussion.
7. Christmas Party - if you haven't done so already, could you please rsvp to the Christmas Party on the website, as we are trying to get a proper indication of numbers. If you are bringing along a partner, please make a note on the rsvp.
This weeks songs:
Let My Love Open the Door
I’m a Believer
Hit the Road Jack
Concrete and Clay
Caravan of Love
When the Earth Stands Still
Nearness of You
Stand by Me
Jukebox: Only You, Bonk More
Take care and see you all next week.